The Cons of using Gutter Guards
Gutter Guards Do Not Stop Moss From Growing In Gutters!
When many of our clients come to us forgutter cleaning, they have already had covers installed that are supposed to keep the gutters clear of leaves and other debris. Unfortunately, these gutter guards don’t always work as expected, so many of our clients ask us to remove them. Besides being a nuisance, gutter guards have many other cons that can make them not worth the hassle. These include:
- Gutter guards can be expensive to install
- Gutter guards are often made from cheap materials
- Gutter guards can be difficult to remove
- Gutter guards are often ugly
- Gutter guards give roof debris a surface to settle on and buildup
- The debris that collects on top of gutter guards blocks water flow
- Small debris can get past gutter guards and become trapped in your gutters, which are more difficult to clean with gutter guards in the way.
With professional roof and gutter cleaning from AAA Action Fast Services, you can count on me to keep the water flowing freely from your roof and into your gutters and downspouts, as intended.